About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

6.14.2008

Hmpf!!

I'm taking a cue from Jax & writing a letter. I love her letters, and it just seems very fitting for this post. So here goes...

Dear Mr. Rude Standing Guy,

While my family and I were trying to enjoy the Talons game, you decided that it would be a good idea to drink beer all night, be extremely perverse with your language, and stand up right in front of our view of the Arena. I do understand that it is an Arena Game, and that men (for some reason beyond my comprehension) just get into their football, but did you REALLY have to get into your football in front of myself and my family? I mean, come on, standing for over an hour, screaming and hollering, while my fiancee' and our kids (within your ear, btw) are complaining that they can't see.

If I'd been alone, I'd have said something to your rude self. But my fiancee' feels the need to defend my honor if someone is rude to me and would not allow me to ask you to please be seated. Then to make matters worse, you bring your 5 or 6 year old daughter onto your shoulders and I KNOW you know that you were blocking our view because you looked straight at us more than once!

I just wanted you to know that I think you are a rude pompass idiot who thinks only of himself and not of others around him. Did you not think that we would want to see too? Did you think that we were just wasting our money to go to a game that we couldn't even watch? Fun sucker! It was so hard to keep the game light hearted when everytime I looked at my family they were trying to look around you, moving seats, clearing their throats, and mentioning the fact that they couldn't see quite loudly.

Whatever the case, I was very thankful for the ending buzzer. It meant I didn't have to look at your ass stuck in my face anymore. And trust me, it was NOT a nice sight!

Sincerely,

Joy

2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

I need to write a letter today, dear unfaithful friend...lol

Stacia said...

Are you the same Joy that messaged me?