So it was time for a change. I'm not liking it...yet. But I didn't finish looking through all the blog backgrounds to find the PERFECT one. I'm a freaking pink girl. I love pink and black. I'm missing my pink already but I think I'll survive. After all, it IS just a blog, right?
Psht whatever.
So I'm training myself this week and next to get my house in order and maintain it. That means laundry, cleaning, pantry, etc... ARGHHH have I mentioned before how much I.HATE.CLEANING.?? I really really do. I cannot stand it. There is so much I could be doing besides cleaning. Talking, blogging, Myspace addiction. Eating. Working out. Swimming. Watching TV. I won't bother to write SLEEPING in here anywhere because anyone that knows me would know that's a lie, because I rarely sleep as it is.
Why does cleaning have to be SO MUCH WORK? I mean, it didn't take that much to MAKE the mess, why does it take so long to clean it up? I pick an outfit, wear it, put it in the hamper. Done. But to clean it...gaw...Dump, sort, wash, dry, fold, hang, put away. And I NEVER hear the buzzer. And I ALWAYS forget about it, so I've got one load in the washer that is getting a little smelly and a load in the dryer already cold by the time I remember that HEY...I was doing laundry!! Oh well.
But this week has gone really really well. I am no longer embarassed by my bedroom. I can leave the door open now. WOW. I never thought that was possible. And if my bed sheets weren't so outdated, I'd post a picture.
My List of Goals:
- Learn to clean as I go.
- Learn to maintain.
- Lose weight. (For those of you who went through with this with me last year...shut up)
- Drink 8 ozs of water each hour. (I have a note on my fridge to encourage water drinking)
- No bread. Eww. I always hated this rule/goal.
- Let go.
I recently read somewhere that if your house and your car are in order, your body shortly follows. I'm hoping this is true. Because I'm ready to be happy with me and my home. I'm not making any promises of what I'm going to do, but what I am saying is that this is what I'm doing so support me or don't, just don't make me listen to the negatives...

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment