I have to fill out a Satisfaction Survey. Is this state SERIOUS? How satisfied am I with the state's HELP? Please tell me this is a joke, because there is NO WAY I'm even CLOSE to satisfied but it doesn't give me a spot to explain why. It doesn't even give me an option to chose that I'm NOT satisfied. No scale of 1 to 10. Zilch. That's not a survey. That's a rigged survey. (Sniffs for the crap.)
What is it that Jim Carrey said in Liar Liar when he asked the Towing Guy if he knew what he was going to do about the scratch on his car?
Ah. I remember:
NOTHING. Just piss & moan like an impotent jerk, then bend over and take it up the tail pipe!
I guess that's exactly what I'll do with this "SATISFACTION RIGGED SURVEY"
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment