No one tagged me but screw it. I need something to do because all that's left is laundry. Oddly enough, I am a lot like Kat. But I'll try to be "original" here:
- I am a "matcher." I like to "match" things. The kids. The brushes. The decor. (understandably so on that one) Also, the dishes. Like, each kid has a certain color of a plate. And they STAY that color until they leave. And that color matches the sippy cup. The bowl. And the cot. Yes. I like to MATCH. My friends say I'm just anal and obsessive compulsive. But if that WERE the truth, my house would be MUCH MUCH cleaner, right?
- The reason I rarely post during the day isn't just because Natalie or some other child interrupts. It's because I CANNOT stand the separation bar between the posts. I don't know why. It's just annoying to me. I'd rather say everything I have to say once. In one post. At one time. I mean seriously, who comes back and reads a blog 3 or 4 times a day? I mean, besides me!?
- I correct grammar and/or spelling. All the time. Everywhere I go. I have read that this is a controlling trait but I'm really not a controlling type person. (I am not referring to you, Stacia! Promise!) It's not that I'm purposefully looking for something that needs to be corrected, I just happen to always see the sentence that was forgotten at the top of a page in a book. I catch the misspelled word on page 467 in a novel. It is mentally exhausting for me to NOT say something to someone when they err in this manner.
- I have the ODDEST sense of humor. Ever. Don't believe me? Hang around me for a few days. Seriously, I SEE the words "Nom nom nom nom nom" and I am giggling until tears fall down my cheeks. Like right now. Yes. GIGGLES!
- Socks with out shoes? NO WAY. I will NOT wear socks with no shoes. I CANNOT stand the way a sock feels on my feet with no shoe on over it. They get dirty, and heaven forbid if you should step in a tiny puddle of water in the kitchen! They start to feel extremely bunchy and they slip and slide and make my toes feel icky. Eww. Shoes, or bare-footed for me please!
- I LOVE BOOKS. I collect them. Read them. Touch them. Smell them. I have books and books and more books on top of that. There is not enough wood at Lowe's to build anything large enough to hold my books. I could be my own library. I also LOVE notebooks. I have many. Not all are written in, mind you, but the thickness and the smooth new lines and the smell of new pages is just comforting to me.
And now that you know how Odd I really am, I'm tagging anyone that wants to do it.

3 hollas!:
i like your new background!
i love books too. they smell delish.
ewww socks with no shoes, me neither!
I can spell I promise...lol
Just get carried away, give me a word, come on I promise I can spell it..funny girl!
even worse, tennis shoes WITHOUT socks...GROSS! Why do people do that?
Post a Comment