About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

1.30.2009

It's Time

Now that I'm not sick anymore, it's time to turn to more UPBEAT things! I am so tired of the moody and nonsensical blogs I have been spitting out as if I have a huge wad of Bad Mood Copenhagen shoved into my mouth!


Tonight was definitely a BLAH night. Normally, we would watch Ghost Whisperer with the girls but it was a rerun so we had to think of something else to do. Unable to decide, we went to eat out-rather late I might add-due to The Man's intense addiction to the Myspace game, FASHION WARS. HAHAHA Yes, I said it, Fashion Wars. My big huge strong 15 inch bicepped sweetheart is seriously passing around "Posse Love!" to his many fans in the Myspace App Game. He has tons of posse members and literally goes into conniption fits if he is placed on the HIT LIST.


Anyway, when we got home, I literally had forgotten it was Friday Night. So I got the girls ready for bed, put them in their beds, and they started asking for a movie to which I originally said "No" to but then when Garland reminded me that it was Friday night, I put one in for them. Then I went out to the livingroom where he and I spent the next few hours just sitting next to each other, each on our own computers, being able to actually talk and watch TV and make fun of some of the Myspaces we saw, e-mails received, and Blogs that I thought were funny, one in particular: Cake Wrecks... seriously, if you don't laugh at this ONCE, you have mental problems that may never be fixed. Speaking of Cake Wrecks...check out mine...this is the Princess Cake I made for Natalie's Birthday back in December:

HAHAHAHA! Hey...great for a first timer, yeah???
Anyway, off-subject but let's get back to it: Night wtih Garland & I: it was WEIRD. Not a bad weird or a weird weird just a WOW! weird...you know what I mean? Normally we don't get that time together. Normally it's work work work, argue with kids, cook cook cook, break up an argument between the kids, work work work, argue with the kids to eat, kids to go to bed, rush rush rush finally sit down it's midnight and 8 loads of laundry to do. Whew!

Tonight: Girls in their room watching a movie. Garland and I in front room lounging around, playing games, watching tv, joking, laughing and at some point he had my hand in his and I remember thinking WOW it's been a LONG time since we had this one on one time at night. And there was NO LAUNDRY left to do...It was great! I did smack him once...but that was just because of Two and a Half Men and that was HIL.AR.I.OUS. Seriously, Charlie turned Alan's business into a brothel. Unwittingly at first. And whenever I find something funny, I smack people in like, the upper arm or something. It's an unconcious thing I do. If you have been privvy to this, I apologize. =D
My point is this: maybe instead of awarding the kids ALL THE TIME by letting them stay up mega late on weekends, maybe we should just give them the TV night in the room (where they will eventually fall prey to sleep ha!) and steal that time to be together. Man, it was NIICE!
Oh, and PS: I am SOOO into the show "Lie to Me" WATCH IT! Seriously, I have caught like 15 people lying straight to my face since watching this show. The science of it.is.awesome.
Some pics I should have posted from a LONG TIME AGO:

The 3 Loves of my life: Natalie, Olivia, & Garland.

My handsome Nephew, Gavin.

Preggo Mandy, Rebecca, Me, & Jennifer @ my Bday Dinner.

Natalie @ her birthday @ Olive Garden. (It's where she wanted to go!)

1 hollas!:

Michelle said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I just went back and found your comment about Ty. I had not heard about SS. I really hope they pull through. They have been so wonderful to our family. I will add you to my blog. :)