Soooooooooooo...
Went to the Doc today. Couldn't.take.the.pain. anymore. Seriously, I didn't have a migraine. What??? No migraine are you kidding me? 2 weeks of never-ending pain and it wasn't a migraine? Nooooo it was, and I quote,
"The worst case of Sinusitis that I have seen in 3-5 years." -Dr. Bartlett.
Thank you, Dr, for making me feel like some sort of medical freak that no one else in the world has had it this bad in that long. Niiice. So bad as to cause intercranial pressure that created pain horrible enough for him to prescribe a strong form of narcotics. Oh yeah, let's not forget the STREP THROAT thrown on top of that.
Yes, you read right. STREP THROAT. SINUSITIS. All of this is what I've been battling. My body aches all over, I feel like a train just hit me full blast. Shee-whiz, please let's just put me in a vise and set it to "reallyyyyyyy tight."
So, it's bed early tonight for me (is this necessarily a bad thing?), and no work for me tomorrow. (Well, not much anyway, Open & Close and maybe do what I can IF I can.) No Desperate Housewives tonight so I'm not missing much really. The pain reliever is actually starting to kick in now so I'm going to say goodnight...see you all tomorrow...or Tuesday...or something...
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

4 hollas!:
dude! i hope you feel better SOON.
Unreal. I'm so sorry. Feel better an enjoy the down time.
thats insane!! thank god you found out though! feel better soon!
Yuck! hope you feel better SOON
Post a Comment