sucks. I've been battling a migraine for oh ummmm 18 hours now. It's so bad, I've been up and down puking every time I bend over or anything. The children are not helping. Neither is the Excedrine or the Percocets I for sure puked out overnight.
When I was checking my business emails earlier, I actually had to put on sunglasses (which I am still wearing at this moment) because the glare from the monitor at 5:45 am was enough to send me puking. Again.
Please Migraine, GO AWAY. Don't even come back this time. I'm so tired of you and how you rob me of sleep I need, time that you waste, and a never-ending pain that throbs so badly I just want to ram my head into the wall until you disappear. Everytime I want to cry, I cant! I have to hold it in because all crying accomplishes is my head tightening up and you pound even harder. I can't breathe, because the intake literally makes my head explode and I can't even TOUCH my head because the softest touch makes me wince. Migraine, you suck. I hate you with every fiber of my being. I am convinced you must be a brain tumor because you keep returning with more and more force at least once or twice a week. If you started to change sides, then I wouldn't be so worried. But every week, the same exact spot? The same exact pounding? Are you playing some evil mind game? Some sick version of Russian Roulette on my cranium? Must you interrupt my momentum? I have so much to do and not enough time to devote to taking care of you. Just please please PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASE go away!
*Sighs* That's about all I have today. Sunglasses & kids. Yayyyyy for me.
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

2 hollas!:
oh, jeez! feel better. and i hope checking this comment won't make you squint too badly... :(
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment