About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

1.08.2009

MANIACS!!!

Hmpf! What maniac thought it was a good idea to air the new episode of Grey's Anatomy on the SAME Thursday as the OU/FL game?? Huh??? Who decided this schedule? Who thought this was a GRAND idea!?

Sure, you say DVR one or both shows, but in my mile-a-millisecond mind, if I don't watch it with the rest of the world, even if the rest of the world has NO IDEA that I didn't watch it with them, I feel like I'm behind, missing out, AKA LOSER!! So I must admit it sounds goofy even as I type it, but I just won't be able to enjoy either show. I'll be flipping back and forth, rewinding, utilizing commercial time, more than likely ignoring the children but if lucky enough, (yeah right) they'd already be in bed anyway and sleeping like angels instead of sneaking up to watch tv from the corner of the front foyer.

Maybe I can hope for a slow first half. That way I can watch Grey's with ease instead of Grey's with "I wonder what kind of kick ass plays the Sooners are pulling off while I watch Izzy screw a ghost and eredith play house with Derek!" Have you noticed lately they kinda act like an old married couple that's been living together for like, years? That happened FAST!)

Ok, well shutting up now. Will blog about more important matters later when I get another quick moment!

1 hollas!:

Stacia said...

while caught up in electrical work I missed Grey's~damnit!!
I am behind with you =)