About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

1.31.2009

Addicted

It's like you're a drug...It's like I'm stuck...~Kelly Clarkson

haha I'm singing to you, blogger-face. Yes, I am addicted. I am addicted to blogging. Addicted to reading other bloggers. Thanks to Michelle, a new blog I found, I officially know just how addicted I am to this past time known simply as "blogging":









84%? How are you 84% addicted to blogging? Is this because I studied for all my exams, thus ignored my faithful few followers? Is this because I enhanced my blogging experience by personally visiting each site instead of RSS Feeding? Whatever it is, thank you Addiction Quiz, for making me 84%. I feel like less of a freak knowing that people could actually get higher...(like when I took the quiz the first time and it read 97% and I was immeasureably embarrassed. Haha kidding!)

We are presently watching UFC 94! I absolutely ADORE UFC! Bonnar is fighting Jones and although there are only 25 seconds left in this last round, I am unsure as to who is going to win this fight. Oh well, I'm only sticking around for St. Pierre VS Penn anyway. And Machida. I just like his accent. WOOT!


GO GEORGES RUSH ST. PIERRE!! SEXY MAN! hahaha!



2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Stacia said...

The party was a "fun" party...
maybe you can make the next one, I can have Michele scoop you up when she leaves OK =)