About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.16.2006

Mother's Day

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Me, Olivia, and Natalie

Spring 2006


Ok, so Sunday was Mother's Day. Mother's Day is a weird day for me, considering my mother has normally been emotionally unavailable to myself and my brother and sisters. **Side note:It's okay for me to write that in here because of the fact that mother agrees!**
Mother's Day is usually a phone call to my Mom to say Happy Mother's Day! We don't usually do cards, I don't remember the last time we did flowers, cakes, etc... So, it was a huge suprise to me, ( I guess since he IS wonderful, it shouldn't be THAT big of a suprise!!) that the wonderful man I can call "mine" lets me sleep in, and took me out the night before to places I'd never seen with stars and a night sky. He bought me outfits...from JC Penney. That may not sound like the greatest thing to some of you people, but my idea of fashion is hanging on Wal Mart racks...hahaha cheap stuff cause I'm prone to dropping food when I eat and getting stains from my daily romps with all these kids I've got during the days! HAHA
Mother's Day for me WAS a card and gifts and my children being taken care of while I got to sleep in. It WAS a nice lunch/dinner with just me, Garland, and the girls.
My children are still small...only 2 and 4 years. I don't have much too complain about in what I miss as they get older. I am still the Mommy they run to when they are hurt, and still the Mommy they want to show ALL their scribbly drawings to, even though I can't really tell that the airplane is an airplane!
I can tell you this. I miss the baby stage. I've entered the terrible 2 and 4 stages. I miss when they are tiny little things...so tiny you can't pick them up without the fear of breaking them...
Now I'm just afraid I'm going to be spanking them!!! They grow up too fast. I'm still wondering what happened to the time with ME...I can't begin to fathom what's happening to the time with THEM!


The Stages of Olivia and Natalie...

Natalie and Olivia

2004

Natalie and Olivia

2005

Natalie and Olivia

2006

0 hollas!: