So, Ok. I have decided that it is time to lose all this fat. Fat fat FAT! Even the WORD is fat. It's nasty. I can't even believe that I posted the pictures that I posted on here with how I look in them. I am never ever ever wanting to look or get this fat again. I'm tired of being fat and large chested. I mean, boobs are fine, make you look nice in a good looking shirt or dress, but MY GOSH! Do they have to be THIS big?
I weighed myself tonight, to see where my weight is at, and wrote down what my goal weight is in whatever amount of time.
Here goes:
Current Weight: 207.0 lbs.
Goal Weight: 145-150 lbs.
Amount of weight to be lost: 62-57 lbs.
Amount of time to lose weight: ASAP!
I have enlisted the help of Garland, who I know won't let me fail (which is why I enlisted him!), to help me on an exercise routine and diet.
The exercise should be fun, I suppose. It's always nice to get in shape and make your body feel better. The diet...well...SUCKS!
Guess we'll see how this goes in the following days...
~Until next time~
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment