About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.19.2006

Sophia


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Ok, So I HAVE to tell you about my brand new (well, she's new to me!!! She was born Nov 5, 2005) neice, Sophia. She is just ADORABLE! I cannot wait to meet this wonderful little girl! I wish my family wasn't so spread out. I wish that I could bundle little Miss SoSo in my arms and talk to her and kiss her! Come on now...take a peek at the pics...YOU'D wanna baby talk to her too!

0 hollas!: