About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.15.2006

Our Family

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Hi! Well, if you are here, then you already know that I am Joy and that I have a wonderful family. My family consists of the 4 of us, Myself, Garland, Olivia, and Natalie. This blog is about all of us, about our lives, about our frustrations, thoughts, musings, or just whatever we decide to post on here. It is for our friends and families to read and see how we are growing as individuals, and as a family. The picture here shows Olivia, Garland, Myself, and Natalie at Olivia's 4th birthday party.


0 hollas!: