Ok so, last night was my friend Tinka's birthday! We had a "12 inch" birthday celebration for her. What does "12 Inch" mean, you ask? Well, a few weeks ago, Tinka was having lunch with another friend of ours, Lori. Tinka meant to order a 12 ounce steak and accidently asked for a 12 INCH steak, not to mention, if I heard correctly, the server at her table happened to be a good looking young man! HAHAHA so, anyways, Lori couldn't let Tinka live it down, so, thus, the party came to have a theme!
All the presents bought for Tinka had to have something to do with "12 inches", it made for a pretty fun party. We ate at El Chico's (yummy TOP SHELF FAJITA STEAK QUESADILLAS are the BOMB!) and then went out to a place called Elephant Run. The music was good and loud, and I don't know the name of the band, but I do know that some of the songs they played were before my era! (e.g. EARLY Santana...hahaha) However, I had mucho fun at la FIESTA! I actually danced and that's not something you see me do everyday!
I think I'm in for it in the next few years...well...like 15 years...cause Tinka's really gonna let me have it when I turn 40!!!! That's okay cause when I'm 40, Tinks'll be...
LOVE YOU TINKA, I SWEAR IT!
Lori...just remember...YOSEMITE SAM IS HOT!
I shall post pictures of this wonderful night if and when I get pics to post!
Ciao for now!



0 hollas!:
Post a Comment