About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.30.2006

Losing Weight, Day 2

Grapes, Strawberries, Bananas, Apples, and Carrots. Some 0 carb. ham. That's a nice change, the ham. Only baked/grilled chicken. Whew! I thought meat was only a memory.
I woke up early this morning and weighed myself. 205.8. Weight seems to not be moving anywhere but in ounces! So I put on my Sauna Suit. I went outside and got on the trampoline again. This time, I did a straight 15 minute jump. (Yesterday I only did 10) Afterwards, I took another shower and got ready for the kids to get here for the day.
For breakfast I ate grapes, apples, and strawberries.
For lunch I ate 0 carb. ham, some grapes, and apples.
For dinner I ate baked chicken and carrot sticks.
I do not eat after 6:00 anymore except for 1 snack. That has to be a fruit or vegetable. I prefer the grapes. They are sweet. The strawberries are a little tart.
After Garland got home, I cooked him and the girls their dinner and then went and got my hair cut (3 inches) and then went walking with my friend, Monica. We went walking at the park behind my house for about an hour or so. Then I took her home and came back home and took a shower, of course. haha
Garland went out and got a small chocolate pie for the girls. He said I could have a little bit of it. HEAVEN!!! OMG!!! HEAVEN!!!
Garland said it was better for me to have a little, that way I won't get the urge to binge, because I couldn't shock my body all at once with not eating all the things I was before.
Sounds good to me! Just give me the chocolate!
I felt guilty eating the chocolate afterwards. But it really was only a little bit. Garland says I'll have to wait a few days before I have anything else like that, so I can keep losing weight, but not shocking my system at the same time.
Before bed, I weighed myself again. I was scared because of the pie I ate earlier after my walk.
I was surprised to find I weighed 204.8 lbs.
59.8 lbs to go to goal weight.

Looks like exercise is the best route to go? Who would have EVER thought? hahaha

0 hollas!: