About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.29.2006

Losing Weight, Day 1

Ok. Garland took me to the store and bought me some workout clothes, some new tennis shoes, an AM/FM Radio Headphone set, and a sauna suit.
I'm not too keen on the sauna suit. Seems kind of HOT to me. I guess he knows what he is doing though, so...as long as it loses me weight I'll do it!
This diet sucks. Fruit is okay, I like it, I can even deal with vegetables like carrots and stuff. But no bread? No chocolate? Very little carbs?! (I'm a carb junkie!!)
I'll just die on this diet. I know. How can I NOT eat bread? NOT eat chocolate???
So I put on my Sauna Suit and went outside to jump on my mini trampoline. It hurts my chest to jump, but there really is no other way to lose this weight. I can't do a reduction first, then I'd really look odd! So instead of jumping up and down, up and down, I decided to go with the "Jogging in place" jump. The Sauna Suit is GROSS! I go to take it off and my clothes are completely soaked to the bone, including my socks and shoes. It's like a nasty sweaty waterfall when I take the Sauna Shirt and Pants off.
Ewwww. Immediate shower!

Tonight I weighed myself after my shower. 206.3 lbs.
It starts...
61.3 lbs to go to goal weight...hope I can make it!

~Until next time~

0 hollas!: