I'm not usually one who is into a lot of reality TV. I get enough reality at HOME. But I do like to tune in to UPN's show, America's Next Top Model whenever I get the chance to. Sometimes I don't because some people [insert men here] do not enjoy watching "stupid" shows like ANTM and can't go into the other room to watch their preferred ones. HAHAHA
I have to comment on this episode. I think it has to have been the BEST ANTM I have ever watched besides the episode where they all got stuffed into a telephone booth naked in one of the other seasons.
The girls did a FAB job on the "Celebrity Couples" shoot. The top 3 shoots in my opinon were:
CariDee: Brangelina 
Brooke: Breviney Federline
Michelle: Ellen & Portia
How FITTING was it that Michelle nailed Ellen and Portia and then completely railroaded her twinzie, Amanda, with the news that she was a lesbian!?
Melrose did great as Donald Trump and Melania Knauss but lacked something [in my opinion] in her face for that shoot. The photo producer Jay thought she did wonderful and for the most part, she did. I just happen to like the other 3 mentioned a bit better than Melrose's shoot.
For the record, I did NOT like Melrose at ALL. After this episode...I'm a Melrose fan full throttle!
There was so much in this episode that was hilarious and STUPID...like Tyra being all motherly to the girls and talking about their feelings...GAG! Tyra needs to stick to modelling and TV and quit it with the I care about you girls crap. And Tyra's Talk Show? Ummm...NO.
Tyra is supposed to be a singer now too?????
OK...one last photo:
I know Megg got voted off last night...but does she NOT look like Bridget Fonda?! I mean WOW what an uncanny resemblance she holds. I am a Bridget Fonda Fan! I think even though she's a different kind of pretty, she is still a good looking actress. So...if you agree YOU ARE KICK AZZ! If you don't, well...you are just WRONG!! haha

Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment