Ahh...good old fashioned FICTION. Feeds the soul. Or, at least, feeds the hunger for something portraying people who's lives are particularly more dramatic than my own.
Yes. Dramatic. I. Am.
Last night's Grey's ended too abruptly for me. I love watching, I hate watching. I hate watching because it ends too soon and there is ANOTHER hour of my life wasted on the misery conjured up by a conference room full of people who decide, yet again, to whet my appetite for ONE MORE EPISODE only to leave me hanging until next week. Psssshhaw!
A.) What is UP with Callie? I mean...I know Georgie Porgie over there is kind of M.R. and can't get a clue, but what's with the MEANNESS? She's the one who slept with MCSTEAMY!?!?!?! Can that GET any more horrid for Addison? Can it get any MORE horrid for Grey's?? You know, they could have had her sleep with ANYONE else...why MCSTEAMY? I guess he was the "safest." I mean, Karev couldn't very well get it on with Callie...he's too hung up on Izzy (even though he won't admit it) and there is rumor going around at TV.COM that somethin' somethin' might be itchin in Karev's scrubs for Addison...and her for him, too!
B.) Can Izzy GET more annoying? She sure is playing this loss of Denny and the "I'm FINE" thing to the MAX! The geniouses who write this show you know, could...maybe...come up with something BETTER for Izzy to say besides "I'm fine." Maybe she's making a statement. Whatever statement she's trying to make, I am now completely bored of the Izzy/Denny storyline. Maybe give it a rest and bring it up in looks and actions. It's heartwarming, really...but for heaven's sake...CASH THE DAMN CHECK!
C.) Derek just found out devastating news. Or maybe just a blow to the ego. Maybe it did devastate him...but the attitude towards Meredith...warranted??? I'm not so sure. God, he's breaking her heart again, then again...they can't be happy, otherwise the story's over and no good right? I mean who REALLY wants to see Meredith and Derek get together, settle down, and start having kids before she's even finished interning? AS IF Derek would even WANT kids, now. GAWD FRIGGIN IDIOT!
D.) George needs to get a clue. Karev needs another bathroom lay. Cristine..well I don't want to waste my time with talking too much about her. I'm not a fan. Sorry Sandra Oh fans...hope you don't lose sleep over that one. I just prefer less bitchy, less pushy, and less evil-acting females unless they are the "bad guys." At least we know she plays her part well, otherwise she wouldn't envoke such a reaction out of me.
E.) Did I mention enough with the Izzy/Denny/I'm FINE! bit??
Addison's gonna be pretty pissed off when she finds out McSteamy (AKA Mark) slept with Callie. So will George. Painful.
Way to go, NAZI!!!!
Looking forward to NEXT WEEK!


0 hollas!:
Post a Comment