Wow.
30 minutes into this movie, and I'd already cried 2 times. Either I need chocolate, or this is a great movie!!!
Joaquin and Reese give ultra-steamy/great performances of Johnny Cash and June Carter. How delectable this movie was! I was hooked from opening credits.
Personally, I think Reese Witherspoon is just the prettiest, greatest, most congenial actress I have ever watched. She is always smiling, her eyes inviting, her aura is that of a welcoming home party. I enjoy each and every one of her movies.
I was first introduced to Witherspoon when I was about 12 years old and I saw "Man and the Moon." I told my mom "She's gonna be somebody." Lo and behold...she is!
I haven't been as huge a fan of Phoenix as I am now. I have seen him in other pictures (Gladiator, etc...) but now I really really want to pay more attention to detail with his movies from here on out.
Great job! This is one to watch again and again!!!
30 minutes into this movie, and I'd already cried 2 times. Either I need chocolate, or this is a great movie!!!
Joaquin and Reese give ultra-steamy/great performances of Johnny Cash and June Carter. How delectable this movie was! I was hooked from opening credits.
Personally, I think Reese Witherspoon is just the prettiest, greatest, most congenial actress I have ever watched. She is always smiling, her eyes inviting, her aura is that of a welcoming home party. I enjoy each and every one of her movies.
I was first introduced to Witherspoon when I was about 12 years old and I saw "Man and the Moon." I told my mom "She's gonna be somebody." Lo and behold...she is!
I haven't been as huge a fan of Phoenix as I am now. I have seen him in other pictures (Gladiator, etc...) but now I really really want to pay more attention to detail with his movies from here on out.
Great job! This is one to watch again and again!!!


0 hollas!:
Post a Comment