About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.22.2006

FaceBook

I'm SLOWWWW I suppose. I heard about FaceBook on the news a few weeks ago. I've seen it mentioned in other blogs before. Never really thought about going there. Now, I've got all these BULLETINS on myspace.com asking which is better MYSPACE/FACEBOOK. So I went to find out what Facebook was. Its okay. But I can't figure it out. I ran across one person on there that I know and chose the "POKE HER" link...whatever that will do...guess I'll find out what it does when I get a message back or something. Anyway. Just thought I'd share. Guess I'll have to play around with it for a bit. Feel it out. Who knows, it MIGHT be fun?
Peace!

0 hollas!: