Ok, whoever came up with the idea to ORGANICALLY SCREW with DOVE CHOCOLATE is now on my MUST DIE list!
Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, smooth, fluid, lining the mouth and esophogous with a euphoric abyss of unfathomable proportions. YUM. I HEART 'shock-o-lat'
BUT NOT THIS ONE!
Just imagine, biting into unique experience of organic materials mixed with the wonderful taste of chocolate and then...ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOUR TASTE BUDS are ATTACKED! Attacked by a brutal, bitter taste of SPICY CITRUS...WHAT?!!?!?!?! CITRUS!?!?!?! IN CHOCOLATE!?!?!?! WHAT THE FAWK!?!?!
SPICY?!?!?! IN CHOCOLATE?!?!!?!? WHAT?!?!?!
I'm screaming to Jennifer, MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE! WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?! Of course, she's in the newfound world of TEXT MESSAGING. GOOD GAWD. Rene'e better get a new phone cause Jenny was FIRING UP that old one...guess I should get a new phone too then. So Jenny doesn't care that my mental status is that of one who has just experienced a horrendous discovery: CHOCOLATE HAS BEEN SCREWED WITH!
Even the so called "endangered animals" you'd be helping by purchasing this product wouldn't eat this crap.
So, only old school Dove Chocolate please.
My tastebuds and mental status have been tortured enough.



0 hollas!:
Post a Comment