So I was pooring over the Chanel site today because I really want a pair of Chanel Logo Earrings. Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm such a freaking girly girl. When the heck did this happen?
(And yes, I do want the earrings because I have seen people wear them and I think wow...those are reallllly pretty I want them! And yes, I do want them also so I can say YES! I have a pair! And they are totally awesome! Don't judge...LOL! This is coming from a girl that grew up with a big fat N O T H I N G! Not kidding.)
So I'm using the Search option to find a locator in my area. Of course, Tulsa is no Fashionista of the world so there is no Chanel Store here.
But for SOME reason, they have one in "Oaklandhoma City"??? For crying out loud, they can't even spell the name right or was this done on purpose? I mean, it's not like I care about OKC or anything, because it's a dirty dirty city with little to offer besides the 9-11 Memorial (may you Rest In Peace) and Bricktown and then, is Bricktown really all it is hyped to be? I mean, Toby Keith even opened up a restaraunt there and then...lo and behold, he's no where to be seen there himself & he even hires a double to sit there and take pics with people. Hmmm....
First of all, I'm not driving to OKC for a pair of earrings. But I searched everywhere on that site and I found everything EXCEPT the earrings. Boo. I'm not interested in Belts. Or Fashion clothes that won't fit me for another ehh..40 lbs or so. I just want the earrings dammit!
So, to all of my More-Fashion-Savvy-Than-Me-Friends out there (especially the Tulsa area)...where the heck can I find some Chanel Logo Earrings?!
Thank you in advance. =D
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment