About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

7.23.2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

The best thing about owning my own business is...


  • Being my own boss
  • Telling other people what to do
  • Being a role model
  • Being in charge/decision making and no one -NO ONE -can tell me how to do it or when, I make that decision!
  • Having Employees
  • Being able to schedule my own...

MINI VACATION!!!!!!!!

Sadly, there is no beach involved. That will be next summer when I go on a cruise with my sister. (Yes, seriously, I'm going on a cruise with my sister next year! OMG!!!!! I'm so excited! I've never been on a cruise. I've never been on a vacation with my sister!!!)

We're going to San Antonio. We're staying in an Executive Suite. Pretty Suite, eh? LOL Yes, sorry, bad pun intended. I haven't been on a vacation since LAST July & I'm pretty pumped up! I'm planning on the Riverwalk, Sea World (sSsShHhH the kids don't know!) The MALL (super excited, & I *might* just get that Coach purse or sunglasses there...as a souvenier, honest!) Ferry ride, Water Park, and some massive laying out/swimming/hot tub (especially once the girls pass out.)

When we go to Colorado (next year or 2), we're taking someone with us to "babysit" the kids you know, so we can go do our own thing. Adulty-without the kids things . We're gonna pay that person's way and expenses. Any takers for a vacation nanny for a 5 & 7 year old? LOL I'm taking APPS now!

We leave for San Antonio tomorrow night & we'll be back Monday night. YAY! My bff is watching my house for me, yay I love herrr! I've rented a sweet ride to mosey on down there & back...so we'll be riding in style! Of course, the girls wouldn't be content through a drive like that without dual dvr's in the back so they can watch their Disney Princesses and Scooby Doo's. They are trying to get into that Hannah Montanna but...that chick is for pre-tweens, not for my 4 & 6 year old daughters. They get so mad when I say no to HM merchandise. Oh well, the last thing I want for my daughters is to have a role model that could turn into another Britney Spears overnight. At least she already has her wigs if she ever decides to shave it all off!

Ok off topic. Whatever I'm finished anyway...lol! Vacation countdown...

2 hollas!:

Jax said...

YAY! Have so much fun!!!! :))) And a cruise next year?! I've never been on one! That's so exciting!!!

Michele said...

I LOVE vacations! Whether they are mini or not! I would be willing to watch your 5 and 7 year old, if you would watch my then 4 year old if I decide to take another vacation. Which, Lord willing, I WILL!!!
Have fun!!!