About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

7.29.2008

San Antonio was great!

So we're back. Yada yada yada.

We had fun. We were very busy, whipping around here to there and there to here. It was exhausting. Next time, I think I'll just shut down & take a 4 day nap. LOL Without kids. Yeah, that'd be NIIICE.

I'll post pics soon. I promise. Just still recovering. Yay for pics. For those of you that have my Myspace, there are already pics up! =D

TTFN!

2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

Waiting on pics =)

You can do the pat it forward anytime I posted when she told me I won, or well I was supposed to but it took a bite...lol
I thinks it is cool!

Stacia said...

A bit not a bite, duh!