About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

7.03.2008

Rewards

So I have 48 lbs left to reach my goal weight. With that being said, I have devised a reward system for myself so that I can keep myself on track. No, I am not talking about food rewards, I am talking about rewards to make me feel good about being me and being able to reward myself the way I would like to be.

When I reach my goal weight, one of these two items will be my reward (heck, maybe I should just get BOTH?:




"Taryn"


or


"Jovana"



When I have kept the weight off for 3 months THIS will be my reward:


And when I have kept the weight off for another 3 months off of that, THIS will be my reward:


I am hoping that this will happen all this year. This is my goal. Yes, I love Coach. Get over it! HAHAHA! LOL

2 hollas!:

Michele said...

I think you should get all of them when you reach your first goal. I mean, that seems fair to me!! Good Luck, you can do it!!

Stacia said...

What program are you doing?