I made a mistake and didn't turn off the telly when I finished Grey's Anatomy tonight. Because of this slight, I have now been hooked on yet ANOTHER television show.
Great. Wonderful. Damn Teasers!
What hooked me was the last 5 minutes. The rush to get to him...the rush to get to her...then the Ex Wife/Girlfriend (whoever) gets wrapped up all nice in the middle.
I hate cliff hangers.
Mostly because I hate the work it takes to hang on until the next week.
Bummer
Men in Trees stars Anne Heche, Emily Bergl, John Amos, James Tupper, and Sarah Strange. Also, Abraham Benrubi although he is not pictured here. It is set in Elmo, Alaska and Manhattan New York.
Apparently Marin (Heche) was cheated on, moved to Elmo, and wrote a book. Decides to go back to Manhattan to get published. Misses Jack (Tupper) so goes back. Jack misses Marin, gets over his hate of Jane (Strange) and hears Marin is heading back by plane so goes to meet her. Enter Jane.
End of episode. Great.
More next week!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment