About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.09.2006

I'm all for that Brokeback Mountain...yeah...

AS IF...all the doctors and some interns would even THINK about camping together!? YEAH. I so see that happening.

There is only ONE word that comes to mind when I think of tonight's Grey's episode: HILARIOUS!

While it wasn't one of the best episodes, it did give a clearer and more personal look at some of our favorite "mini" characters. Take for instance, Joe, or as I lovingly refer to him: Bartender. Nice of them to make him gay. (I know that was like FOREVER back, but I'm addressing it now...get over it) It wasn't were I thought that was going...but hey, it worked. And I so thought his boyfriend (Walter) was dead when he smashed his head on that rock during Karev and George's "Open-handed" fight.

So George was stupid on 2 accounts tonight. 1: That god-awful fight that nearly killed Walter in the woods with Karev. If he didn't want Callie to sleep with someone else, why'd he kick her out of the house? Is this going to be like Rachel/Ross' "breather"? If so, gag me NOW! Please! (Shame on Alex for telling George in the first place!) Second: Making a big freaking deal about Burke's hand. And can we say CLOSE UP??? I don't think I ever want to see George's face that close up again.

My favorite scene is where Chief is trying to figure out who he's sharing a tent with since for some reason he didn't have one for himself. No one is offering him space because, well, he's the Chief and like, who want's the boss in their tent? So he asks if Joe and Walter will share with him, and they politely agree. So the boss thinks this is just great until he's informed that Joe and Walter "really, really wanted to be alone." HAHAHAHAHA as if the LOOK on his face alone wasn't enough for me, then he says...."Ohhhh...so you are ummm...wonderful! Man-love! [insert my cackling laugh here] It's beautiful...it's beautiful! Uhh...my cousin's gay. [insert my knee slapping laughter here] So I'm hip...brokeback mounatin and all of that..." [Ok..so here...I DIED!] And Burke, dear sweet Burke burst in with "Who's ready to go fishing?" Chief couldn't get out of there fast enough!
Pausing for immense laughter @ the thought of that scene.

Ok So what is up with Mark? Does he just want all of Derek's girls, or only the ones that meant something to Derek? I promise you this: I was PRAYING...yes...literally PRAYING that Derek did NOT turn around at the end when he introduced himself to Meredith. How CRAPPY would that have been? And why was Mark making a play for Mer. anyway? He's just looking for a few more notches on his bed post I suppose. He's looking less and less handsome with every lay he's expecting to get. I guess that was the plan though. He can't look and act better than Derek! God, that'd just ruin the show!

Hooray for Addison and Callie becoming pals. But really, can Addison not care that much that Mark is whoring around? I mean, she gave up her marriage for the guy, and now she's just "Oh well?" about it? Love the Addison. I don't fully understand the whole thing about her getting upset over the unborn being dead, but it was a tearful scene and one I wouldn't have wanted to endure in real life. Even doctors can be human. I wouldn't want to be the person who had to explain to a typically excited, happy mother that she has to give birth to a baby that is no longer alive. And what will Jamie make of the rest of her life with the feelings of guilt for killing her baby because she slipped in the shower?

So I'm all interested in the Man turning into Woman thing. I've been watching these shows about transgenderization and surgeries they go through and even though it's quite "ICKY", it's eerily facsinating to me. Why would someone want to be a man, vice versa? Why can't people just be who they were born to be? Who they are? I should have been born in the 17th century but I wasn't and I'm not going to kill myself under the presumption I could reincarnate into that time period. Why can't people just be happy to be who they are? Like I'm one to talk...Neat surgical procedure, dumb on Daniel/Donna's part for going ahead with the whacking off of the penis after he/she found out the hormone pills to make him a her were giving him/her cancer. Ain't that a bitch? Or bastard??




So small re-cap on the other parts:


  • Thank god for good writers. I was quite relieved when Derek showed up at the bar to re-introduce himself to Meredith and then she accepted his apology and Mark was left to rot. That scene made my entire night and the next day!

  • I was extremely happy that perky happy Sydney was brought back in and bugged the hell out of Izzy. I'm **yawn** of Izzy already. For cripe's sake, it's not like she and Denny were together for years and years! (But love is love...nya nya nya...)

  • We learned some things about Karev's past (I hate referring to him as Alex) but it's just typical rogue-bad boy stuff so not really that revealing or exciting either. Boy treated bad, now bad is the boy...yada yada yada...

  • Christina is catching my sympathy. The Nazi is slowly coming back after a brief field trip and it's not looking pretty for Christina. Either she fesses up about Burke or she destroys the rest of her internship and therein, her career. OUCH.

So, will Callie and George eventually have their falling out? How will Grey's keep the love affairs alive with Derek and Meredith back on again? What will happen with Mark now that he's marked as a man-whore? Will Christina sacrifice her career for her love?


Next week...on...Grey's...*sigh*



0 hollas!: