About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.05.2006

Wow!


OK...so...whatever...this show is now hard core FAWKED UP! I was so astonished at the turn of events in tonight's episode of DH! It just keeps getting better and better!!!


  • Edie. What kind of evil person does it take to do what she has done in the past few episodes since Mike awakened? I mean, she has really.gone.too.far. Pure evil. GRR Blondes like her just boil my blood! Slut!

  • Bree. She's the next one to shoot herself in the head. I just know it. Her son is gay, her daughter is a ho, her husband is a murderer, and she's still suffering the traumatic OCD she obtained when she was 6 years old and saw her mother hit by a car at Christmas Time on the icy street in front of their house...and she grabs some sanitaizer to clean up the blood. Yeah. She's healthy!

  • Susan. My Gracious God In Heaven what is she THINKING? Not about Mike, obviously! W.T.H.?! She's going off to Paris with the Brit. instead of fighting Edie for Mike? For crying out loud Sus, get some dang backbone...or backfat...whatever you need to fight for that man...don't let the Brit fool ya...bet he has some damn good secrets too!

  • Gabriella. Chuck the divorce decree and get your hubby back already. It's taking too long! HAHA Can't wait to see how she feels next week when they send her to the Mommy Section of the Modelling Agency Clothing Racks! HAhahahahahahaaa!

  • Lynette. Good for you, girl! Way to tell that crazy lady with the gun--who so blatantly said that she hated slutty husband stealers--the lady sitting beside you tried to seduce your husband. Way to get Nora killed! Heck, We all knew Nora had to go sooner or later...this way, Lynette and Tom can get back to some "normal" type of DH life! Hopefully Lynette won't get addicted to her son's ADHD medication again with an extra mouth in the house to feed. And how will the eldest son feel now, being replaced as oldest of the home by a GIRL?

OK, that's it for me tonight. Ciao!

0 hollas!: