About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.26.2006

Welcome Back Kotter!

So we are back. It was quite a good trip, I'll tell you that. We went to so many places and saw so many different things! I was soooo excited to get going, I had EVERYTHING ready before I woke up THA MAN from his nap so that he could drive all night!
We left EARLY Saturday Morning (11.18.06) at like 1 am and made it to Nashville Tennesee in time to take some pictures and enjoy the Grand Ole Opry as well as the Opry Mills Mall where we went and saw a really neat Aquarium of Sting Rays. We took loads of pics with the digital (have not been downloaded yet. HMPF!) and some video of Olivia and Natalie being scared of the Sting Rays.
From there we went on to my sister's house (Rachel). We spent a few days there and hung out in Gatlinburg, TN at the Ripley's Aquarium. I have pics of that one downloaded!!! During this visit, I had my birthday, (11.21.06) and turned a ripe age of 26. YUCK!



After spending a wonderful Sunday with Rachel and her family at their church and having a pre-Thanksgiving feast, we ventured to Ringgold, Georgia where my beloved Momo is buried and my father's sisters live. Garland suprised me with a topper for Momo's headstone (which made me cry) and he did a beautiful job of putting it on there. I didn't get to see my Aunt Barbara, but I did stop in to see my Aunt Sandra and we got a few pics with her at work.
When the day was done, we'd traveled soooo many miles and still had many more to go. We left from Ringgold and drove down to Senoia, Georgia to visit my other sister, Shani and her kids. We stayed there for a few hours before having to leave for FLORIDA!!! Yeeehaw!!!!



We made a stop outside of Valdosta, Georgia to sleep before trekking back down further south to Jacksonville Beach. We spent 4 days in Florida with family from my mom's side and had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Tracy's house. I hadn't been home in 14 years. It was VERY NICE!!!!!!!!





Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of anecdotes and such as the week progresses, for now, I'm still an hour behind, 20 degrees warmer, and a head full of ocean so I'll say ADIEU for now!

Hope everyone had a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!!!

0 hollas!: