There are 3 very special things about the month of NOVEMBER!!!
1.) FAMILY & FOOD!
Turkey, corn on the cob, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoe pie, collard greens, ham, gravy, mashed taters, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and any other delectable dish that you can think to make to celebrate what I only remember as the Indians and the Pilgrim's coming to some kind of peace.!? I don't really care about the peace thing. Just the food. HAHA Oh, yeah, and family around is good too!!! HEHE
2.) SHOPPING FRENZY!
It's that time again...that time to go absolutely FREAKING nuts and run over people trying to get the last BRATZ doll off the shelf, or to argue with the nice cashier that the SpongeBob TV MOST CERTAINLY WAS HALF PRICE! I find all of this most exhilerating to witness on the 10 o'clock news from the comforts of my livingroom. I feel bad for all those people trampled when Cabbage Patch Dolls start to sell out again!
3.) MY BIRTHDAY!
What can I say? HEHE The 21st is my birthday!!!!! And well, that is just special because I'm.Kick.Ass. And if you don't think so, then you don't know me very well and have no room to judge! hahahaha
SOooOooOooOooOoooOOOooo...YOU BETTER BE PREPARED:
I'm turnin' 26....that's not so kick ass though!
OK That's all I'm gonna say now.
Take care all!!!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment