About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.13.2008

Accomplished.

I'm cheesing it. Because I'm so very very accomplished!

Today I paid off some serious debts on my credit report! In 30 to 60 days or sooner once I call (and write and fax the bureaus) that I have paid off my debts, I will have a higher credit score rating. I'm feeling pretty good about myself at the moment!

The sad part was that 3 of these bills were carried over from The Ex. No, I was not happy to pay them off, but since they were only negatively affecting me and not him, I had no choice. Boo on him for shucking his responsibilities no matter what the court says (it was a simple signature issue people. He didn't sign his part & got away with the damage he did.) and YAY for me for being responsible enough and mature enough to grin and pay it.

The BEST part was one of the bills was STUDENT LOANS! Oh, how I loathe student loans! Amazingly enough, each and all places were complimenting me on the fact that they have NEVER had someone call in to pay a debt that sounded so calm and happy. One even said GIDDY. Yes, giddy. I promptly responded that I wasn't sure whether it was because I was happy to be rid of these nasties that were haunting me, or giddy to cover up the fact that I really wanted to cry & die inside. Laughter ensued. I'm not so sure mine was genuine? Whatever. They are paid and that is ALL I care about. YES! =D

4 hollas!:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the feeling of relief that you are no longer in debt.

Stacia said...

That is the best feeling!
Yay for you!

Summer Rains said...

Woohoo!! You go girl! It's a great feeling to pay stuff off, even if it does mean parting with some hard earned money that you'd like to spend elsewhere, now you just don't have that extra burden. Good for you!

Stacia said...

I like your background also!! Glad mine loads faster! I am good and you?