About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.06.2008

A New Day Has Come...

HELLO...
Woot woot! Guess where I'll be next week at this EXACT TIME????

GUESS! GUESS!

CELINE.DION. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get tickets yet Blaze?

I'm so excited! And I just can't HIDE IT!



2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

You have yet to let me know what time you will be picking me up :)

Unknown said...

My tickets are coming from a friend who's office gets them for free. So as long as no one else wants them and since my friend and I claimed them when they first announced Ms. Dion coming to Tulsa, I'm 98% sure I'm going. But if I do go I'll be in section 121 so I should be near you. I'll keep you posted!