...that I'm not really that into turning 28 this year? Yeah, I'm aware that you are probably tired of hearing about this. I'm aware you probably don't care. I'm also aware that you have a little red "X" at the top of this webpage that you can click any frickin' time you want. =D Love!
Wow. 28. It's so much closer to 30. *Sigh* I'm already planning my 30th bday. I'm planning on a trip to NEW YORK. Anyone in on that? We could celebrate Sex in the City style...only without the big nose, rose colored glasses, stick up our asses, and abusing naked men for our own sadistic pleasures. OK...maybe we can do the naked men thing...=D haha! MAYBE.
I don't talk much about it face to face. I think writing it in this weblog makes the impact of "pushing thirty" less "pushing daisies" in my mind. Unsure. Will assess and get back to you on this. It's not that I don't think I won't enjoy any of the years to come. It's not even being afraid of what may be. It's more...the fear of what was...or in my case....wasn't. All those years I missed out on EVERYTHING...I can't get back that time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sit and wallow in the self-pity of it all, but I'm just saying...
Friends:
Be careful how you treat one another. Never tell your true friend what they want to hear. Always tell the truth, even if it hurts (both of you).
Sisters:
Put aside your differences and the quarrells of the past. Sisters are supposed to be your right hand chica. (This can also mean a sista-friend) haha
Brothers:
Get the chips off your shoulders and the protective barriers into check.
Mothers & Fathers:
Always tell your kids you love them, even when they act like they don't want to hear it, they are screaming for that love deep inside. Don't tell your kids your business, it puts unneeded and unintended pressure on them to fix the problem and when they can't...well...it's not pretty inside, that's all I can say.
I'm ready for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Can you tell yet? HAHA!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment