About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.12.2008

Today...

I am getting my hair done. Yes, done! Woo hoo!

I might get my nails done too. Maybe. We'll see.

Saving the new outfit shopping for later...=D

Summer...I still owe you like 50 bucks. I lost the address. Send to e mail sisterrrr. Por Favor? Gracias!

2 hollas!:

Summer Rains said...

Got it on it's way! Thanks a bunch! :) Want you to know, every time I see Celine Dion on anything, I think of you :)

Michele said...

Have to see a picture of the hair as SOON as you get it cut!!