No Celine. And no hair. Buggars on all of them!
So I get to my appt and it seems that a little old lady with a bladder problem is taking up my time frame. Apparently she had to go to the bathroom about 83 times and she moved at the pace of a snail. It took her 5 minutes to walk to the bathroom. 10-15 minutes in the bathroom and 5 minutes to walk back to the chair. She did this about every 10 minutes or so. Jody was so frustrated but I understood, little old lady syndrome seems to be running rampant these days so I did what any responsible adult would do that had to worry about closing a business and picking up their child from school: I took a raincheck.
Instead of getting my hair done today I shall be getting it done the Saturday of my Birthday dinner. It's going to be at (insert place here) at (insert time here) on Saturday November 22nd. It's kid friendly, too. (Sorry for you kidless peoples but I have to subject you to OPKs [other people's kids] but hopefully we'll be going out afterwards so...any suggestions to that would be great!) The new hair unveiling will be at the bday dinner. Like it's going to be a huge change...hmmm IDK.
If you'd like to know when & where because you'd like to come to my bday dinner, e mail me and I'll let you know. If I don't hear from you, I'll know you don't really love me!!! hahaha
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

2 hollas!:
i just want to say thank you so much for positive thoughts and for bringing a smile to my face. i know we dont know each other face to face but i feel like weve been friends forever. i know im getting all sappy and i need to shut my face so im going to but not before i say, DONT GET YOUR HAIR DONE WITH THE BLUE HAIRS AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO RAINCHECK IT!!! (loveeeee youuuuuu)
I wish I could make it to OK and join you...we would have a blast...have one without me and take lots of pics =)
Post a Comment