About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.10.2008

Jumping on the bandwagon...

OKKKKKKKKKKKK
So with everyone gettin' their hair DID I decided I need a new 'Do for the Celine concert. So, you know, I can feel fresh and fab and NEW! Woot woot! I got on the phone and called my hair guy whom I love with all my frickin' heart and he is gonna do it so that I can be beautimus. =D I'm cutting and highlighting the natural red. He is so awesome at doing that without actually ruining my hair with harsh chemicals. (Yes, this is a gal who up until 2 years ago never ever used hairspray, blow dryer, product, etc.)

Another thing -- no blonde for me! I've always wanted to know what I'd look like with blonde hair but I'm too chicken shit to go blonde. And Garland isn't so sure I'd be hot with blonde tresses. Who knows...maybe someday. But for now...No.

Onto other things.
I'm highly pissed that they killed off Melinda's husband on Ghost Whisperer. I mean, who writes this crap? HELLLOOOOOO...he was like, awesome! Understanding, sensitive, knows what to say and when to say it...of course he has a writer behind him giving him all the right words and answers but dangggg...did they HAVE to kill him off? And in such a stupid fashion?! hmpf!

Samantha Who tonight had one of the Olsen twins on there. I don't remember which one. I think it was Mary Kate. Whatev. However, I was shocked watching her. I think I was expecting someone old and decrepit with a raspy voice and blotchy skin. IDK. It was like woah...thought she was a little closer to death than that...haha

True Blood. I'm addicted. Thank Kelz (Kelli) for that because I never would have even decided to watch had she not beefed it up for me and now I'm.hooked. I'm ALLLLLL about some vampires! Next Friday is my bday too, so I'm thinking maybe some Twilight? Who knows?! I'm doing my bday dinner Saturday night too...so...if you wanna come, let me know! The more the merrier, I say! =D Kelli has been SLACKING though on the True Blood front though, so I have no one to talk to about it anymore. Boo!

2 hollas!:

Unknown said...

Rumor has it Celine postponed her concert due to her being sick. Have you heard that?

♥Joy♥ said...

Ummm NOOO and she better not. I'll cry!