About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.24.2008

Sigh. Best. Ever.

So my birthday rocked. Yes. Rocked. I got the following:


The funny thing with these fragrances is that I have been wanting Magnifique since before it came out and I actually like the Provocative by E. Arden better. Not that Magnifique doesn't have a pleasant scent because it smells wonderful but the Provocative just seems more grown-up and well...Provocative! LOL haha
So my gift make up case w/make up doesn't look exactly like this, but all this stuff is what came in it. My case is brown with gold inlay and trim. It is kind of like alligator skin too and really pretty. I have only my kind and wonderful man to thank for these gifts! I LOVE THEM!

I got gift cards to wal mart (we all could use those, right?!) and J.C. Penney's and candles and Bath & Body Works stuff. We went to dinner at Napoli's on Saturday Night and then Jennifer & I went out and Karaoked for a bit! We also had an over-vodka'd Sex on the Beach (gross) and Mai Tai's! Woot Woot! I had an AWESOME time! =D Yay me! Thanks to everyone that came out and helped me celebrate turning 28!!! (Yes, Michelle...you were right, it was NOT as bad as it seemed!!!)
Oh I also got my nails and hair done. Woot! I know this pic is fuzzy and the light SUCKS but this is the only one I have for now. Later when I get a better shot, I'll post before & afters. I got 8 inches cut off the back and 6 off the front. It's really cute. Plus, I learned how to use a straightener and not only did I get red highlights throughout but I was thinking about blonde highlights but I've never done them so I wasn't sure so my dresser said let's try some subtle blonde in the front (for free because it was my Bday!) just to see how I like it and O.M.G. I looooved it...so I think I'll go back for more blonde streaks in a few weeks!



New Hair! Yay!

0 hollas!: