Yes, I voted. Love love LOVE exercising my right to put my 2 cents in. Right now I am hoping for the best.
Yes, I'm wearing my sticker. Everywhere. Did I get anything free:
No, I didn't go to Chic Fil A. Heard the line was too long.
No, I didn't go to Starbucks. Never had it before, why start now?
No, I didn't go to Krispy Kreme. Ewww. Doughnuts are just gross anyway.
But I went to vote & got accosted. Hellllloooo the sign says don't campaign within 300 feet. I'm pretty sure that was at least 50 you were doing, people! I must be a glutton for punishment!
So. I need IDEAS. I'm going to Celine Dion people! I think I must need like...a new outfit or what!? IDK. What do you think? And, I'm thinkin a new do! IDK. I'm polling. But you better comment because for crying out loud don't make me post a voter thingy like Jax did and then have no one vote. Then I'll just feel ashamed and unloved.
Flipping between the Election & Wife Swap on Lifetime or whatever. I love wifeswap. The election is boring me but wow, whatta crowd. Nice of Oprah to use that bodyguard's shoulder as her personal lean-on. I'm suuuuuuure he cares. Did you hear she's getting sued? For like 180 million. Lucky for her even IF the suit is legit, that's just chump change to her. New car, anyone?
I'm random & tired. So sue me.
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment