and bought a Wii like not this past Sunday but the Sunday before. Since the Wii came into my life, I have aquired the following:
*2 Handheld Controllers (Even though the unit comes with 1)
*2 Nunchucks that I still have trouble pronunciating (I say numb-chucks. WTF?)
*Wii Sports which has resulted in the following: Tennis Elbow, Punched in the face, Tee'd off, Striking Out Repeatedly, and numerous homeruns.
*Wii Fit & Board
*Fat Mii in yoga clothes (I hate it when she swells!)
*I now know that I am Unbalanced and my center core leans slighty to the right. (eye roll)
*I have also found out that for right now, YOGA is not my forte. Aerobics & Strength training is fine by me. Yoga...let's just say that my balance is off...frontally. Breathing is great...it's the other stuff that sucks.
This weekend I aquired:
*Mario Kart
*2 Steering Wheel attachments for the controllers. (Unit came with 1, but we have 2 kids so...)
I'm beginning to think I just MIGHT be a Wiiii little crazy. Mmmm hmmm.
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

2 hollas!:
I have never even tried a Wii, I need to!
We love our Wii. We've had it almost a year now. Thanks for reminding me we have one... we may have a family night with it tonight :-)
Post a Comment