It's a Not-Me Monday and I'm trying this out. Thanks to MckMama over at Her Charming Kids started this and I found it intriguing and quite funny.This weekend I did NOT:
- help Garland make a casket for a dead hamster. I most certainly did NOT inscribe that we loved her and her date of birth and death. I also did NOT secretly giggle when my children recited the pledge of allegiance in lieu of a prayer.
- drink so much tequila that I woke up with my first hangover EVER and I never ever everrrr made mention that I'll never have tequila again. (Really! I didn't! I've drank SO much more before with NO ill side effects...er....I mean I have NOT!) haha
- shove all my kids' things in the bottom of their closet so that their room looked presentable when company came over unexpectedly.
- run my children through the shower at super-speed because bathes take sooooo long and then they want to play and use the bath crayons and then it just gets super messy and the only one to clean it is....moi.
- almost shed a tear over the fact that my lovely man decided I deserved a blackberry. Finally.
- put off food shopping because I didn't want to go to the store because that would require getting my hungover butt out of my bed where I was perfectly happy laying with my family, a movie on, and the world at my fingertips via my brand new phone!
- not call my own Mother for Mother's Day. Instead, she called me.
- miss Desperate Housewives' finale causing myself to have to make some time during my nap/planning time today to have to watch it. I'm not mad at myself for missing it either, after all...it IS just a show...right?
- get super excited at the commercial on HBO for True Blood's Premiere: (June 14th people! June 14th!!!!)
- laugh when my daughter was singing along to "Don't Trust a Ho" by 3Oh!3 in the car and she paused over the "F" word and after it passed, said "I KNOW what he said mommy!!! And that was SO NOT A GOOD WORD!!!!!!!!"
- and last but not least, I surely did NOT post a post on blogger about my Mother's day and mess with the post options to show it as being posted on Sunday so that this could be my first Monday post to make sure it got seen! Nope. Not me. I would never do anything like that!!!!!!


3 hollas!:
i love this post. :)
I love it also!!!
Tequila can be a monster..ha!
LOVE THIS!!! :) Tequila is a beast. I cant drink it. Too many memories the second I smell it..haha.. And DH finale isnt til NEXT week, silly! And it's TWO.HOURS! YEEEEEESSSS!!!! :) And happy mothers day!!! I'm a jerko and left you off my Happy Mothers Day wish in my post. Going to remedy now. Gah, I forget how many of my friends have babies.. I seriously went down the list..WAIT.. I missed Bethany too. HELLS BELLS. I blame my allergy drugs. Barf. Whatever. XOXO!!!
Post a Comment