About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.05.2009

This is what I call Mow-Muddin'...

This is what happens when you try to mow after the torrential amount of rain we have had the past week or so....

It doesn't LOOK like it's stuck too bad, but trust me, a thousand or more pound mower stuck in thick mud isn't easy to get unstuck. It took his truck to get it out, and tore up the front lawn. Hopefully by the time it's dry, we can just smooth it out and replant some Fescue. Or Bermuda. Or whatever the hell type grass is on this lawn.

















1 hollas!:

Stacia said...

mud mowin hehe!!