I'm looking for cheap flights.
Can't find them. This sucks some serious boo-tay.
Anyone know loopholes? Deals? 4 people are flying. helloooooo! Anyone ever hear of savings?
*Le Sigh*
Birthday Cake
6 years ago
I'm a dynamical personality with A LOT to say! So this is where I'm saying it!
I'm looking for cheap flights.
Can't find them. This sucks some serious boo-tay.
Anyone know loopholes? Deals? 4 people are flying. helloooooo! Anyone ever hear of savings?
*Le Sigh*
My Kick Azz Posts by ♥Joy♥ at 12:50 PM
Labels: Tulsa...we have a problem
4 hollas!:
have you tried sidestep.com? or looked at southwest? or cheaptotravel.com?
good luck!
kayak.com compares a ton of sites simultaneously. I love that site! :) Also, Tuesday night-Wed morning are the best time to book. Airlines raise prices on weekends. By MOnday night, some of the bigger ones have posted sale fares. By Tuesday, the rest of the airlines have caught up to be competitive. By Thursday, the rates start shooting back up. Eric and I got our vaca flight on Tuesday late thanks to some travel blogs taht told me it was the best day. They were right. Good luck!!!
Also, signing up for southwest DING! fares helps. You jsut have to watch it b/c it will "ding" a sale on fares from like 8am-12pm and you have to catch it.
oooh, dude there's an article on msn.com today about finding cheap flights:
http://travel.msn.com/Guides/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1000769>1=41000
good luck!!! :)
i second kayak!
Post a Comment