About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.04.2009

This Just Made My Day

So I'm a sap. And I'm proud of it. A client walked in today and told me that she saw previews for a new movie called "My Sister's Keeper" and that she didn't know if she'd ever be able to see it because she cried through the trailer.

Immediately my heart raced. Could it be?! The book that held me captive for a whole day and a whole night...in movie form now? The book that had me ignoring every plea for "Mommy!" and "Joy!" when it first came out, and had me buying my first ever Brand-Name box of kleenex...(you know the kind I'm talking about: aloe infused, soft for those horribly cracked, bleeding, red, sensitive noses?) and the book that I re-read at least once every few months because it has so much rapture, so much joy, so much emotion in it that it sucks you in, makes you part of it's story, and then comforts you when all seems lost.

Yep, you guessed it. It's a movie now! Yay!!!!! If anyone out there knows how to embed from youtube or whatnot, please give me the secret because embed from there doesn't work for me. BOO.

Go here: My Sister's Keeper

2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

I want to see this. I also want to see obsessed!!

melissa said...

oh, man. that book was INCREDIBLE. i couldn't put it down, either. it's a movie now? AWESOME!