So I've decided for today that I'm taking WBW and turning it into Time Travel Thursday. But this is not a permanent thing. It's just for today so that I can post pictures from a long time ago and feel better about the fact that not only did I miss LAST WEEK'S, I missed this week's. Damn me. And it is my blog. Sooo yeah that means one thing: You get to DEAL. hahaha
So this is me, in March of 1997 acting like a fool (in my gangsta Elmo shirt) waiting at the airport to fly to Israel. With my friend Delilah, who is smiling all pretty while I'm being dorkalicious. (BTW, Delilah does kick ass cakes now. Just you wait. She'll have her own show before too long. So check her link out. They are beautiful!)

This is Brenda, Myself, Delilah, & Misty! My goodness how I missed these girls but thanks to FB my very good friends are at my fingertips!!! This picture was taken in Israel. We are on top of Mount Masada (I think I remember that correctly) and behind us is the Dead Sea. We ended up floating in the Dead Sea later on that day/week and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity but man was it disgusting!!!!! Salty and grimy and obviously oily.

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment