About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.12.2009

I forgot...

So yeah, I'm a bad parent. I forgot to post pictures of Olivia's birthday party. She is 7 now! WOW how time flies. When I think of where I was 7 years ago, what I was doing, who I was compared to now, I am shocked and amazed at how far we have come. From welfare to well-to-do. From abused to respected. From deaf to hearing. It's simply amazing and when I think back to those days, they seem so far away. So surreal. Like did I really go through ALL of that? Anyway, here are some pics from Olivia's bday dinner @ Incredible Pizza!

P.S. My favorite pic is of her in her black shirt rockin' out on her air guitar!!!! LOL




3 hollas!:

Jax said...

I'm so happy and proud for how far you've come, chica! :) You can't keepa good woman down, that's for sure. And Olivia is so adorable! I love the air guitar pic, too! haha!

Stacia said...

I was just reflecting back today myself...makes me proud of myself. AND PROUD OF YOU TOO!!

Stacia said...

oh and I forgot~ Happy Birthday Olivia!!!
She look like her momma!