So photo quality sucks but whatev.
Shani, Rachel, & No...that little tyke down there is not Natalie Ann. It's me. Joy. The only picture of me as a toddler. See it? The flash kinda ruined it a little but I'm not being perfectionistic today so...yeahhh... LOL And I was BLONDE. No wonder I was crying!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA (I was actually crying because I'd fallen and busted my nose before the picture was taken...LOL) Clumsy even as a child!)
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

5 hollas!:
Aww! Baby Joy is so cute and sweet!
Wow, you were ADORABLE! :) Love it! Good WBW posting! :) and I love your layout btw in case I havent mentioned..
Oh and ps that was me signed in with my google name earlier. I erased it and couldnt get it to log me in to blogger. I was annoyed. haha..
cute cute cute!!
Post a Comment