About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.28.2009

Randomness on a Thursday.

Saturday night I got a sitter (I love you Jenny-furrr!) and Garland and I headed out to Buffalo Wild Wings for Wings, Friends, Bday (Happy Oldness, BIL Lee), and UFC!!!! While we were there, Lee's friends came in for the same, and one of his co-workers Cameron decided that Blazin' wings weren't all that hot and ordered up another round of them so that he could take the Blazin' Challenge: 12 wings in 6 minutes.


It was only a LEEEETLE messy.


I cheesed for Kelli. It was the only thing I could do when she asked "What are you doing tonight?" I'd already had one of these...

and with my recent weight loss (losing) I cannot handle the liquor as well as before so I had to say Hasta Pasta to my lover, Tequila. =( Please note I am really distraught by this and in the background of your mind, imagine a Mariachi Band playing a sweet, sad melody in remembrance of my Random Tequila Nights. Sniff. My Dad is probably praising God for this, btw. hahaha!



Lee: AKA Birthday Boi.



Then Sunday we met Stephanie & Jake for Lunch at La Mansion where the children decided it would be HILARIOUS to make faces and do weird stuff at the table. These are the pics I got from that:



Hello Olivia. Thank you for your attempt to practice for SYTYCD!


Can we say Chipmunk (Or as Natalie says, Chick-a-monk)??

And then there was I guess Monday? Where Kelli & I decided we'd make funny faces at each other via Blackberry Messenger (aka I love my freaking PHONEEEEEE!!!!) All I can say is GOOD TIMES. And yes Kelli, I totally STOLES that line from youuuuuuuu! Loveeeee!


3 hollas!:

Kelz World said...

HOLY CRAP that picture is a lot uglier than it was on my phone! LOL GOOD TIMES!!!! we are weirdos! but FUN weirdos!

♥Joy♥ said...

I think you are beautimus!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacia said...

Looks like a great weekend!!