About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.08.2008

Cindy Got Married.


My friend Cindy got married. I love her. We can not speak in 6 months and still talk and laugh and have fun and enjoy each other like we talked yesterday.

It was awesome. I didn't get any pics because well, my camera was dead and I haven't removed any pics off of it so there was no room. I need to post pics of San An. Sheez. Seriously, I'm a freakkkk!

Congratulations Cindy & Mike. I'm so happy for you both! And for Jessie, Chase, & Kayleigh! I love all of you!

Peace!

0 hollas!: