So you all have done this. Now it's my turn. You all have awesome answers (Especially Melissa. I swear, I already had the Porch Swing in my head when I read Jackie's and then I read yours and I couldn't copy-cat! Damn you!)
- If I were an animal, I would be a Panther. (I always wanted to be sleek, seductive, sneaky, stunning, & strong.)
- If I were a movie, I would be When Harry Met Sally. (Because Meg Ryan ROCKS and this movie is awesome.)
- If I were a food, I would be hot wings & ranch. (I would just have to keep myself from snacking on my arms...)
- If I were a tv character, I would be Spongebob Squarepants. (So I could live on the beach. All.the.time. And I LOVE to make people laugh!) or Meredith Grey. (Then I could kiss McDreamy...sighhhh)
- If I were a piece of clothing, I would be hip hugging bell bottomed jeans, white washed, well worn, comfortable.
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday afternoon. (Calm, heavy, relaxing, not exactly ready for the weekend to end and curled up reading a book.)
- If I were a holiday, I would be Thanksgiving. (Warm, comforting, full, laughter, smiles, dark hues of color, sweet pungent aromas, family.)
- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a rocking chair. (Beautiful, familial, soothing, caring, fluid.)
- If I were a color, I would be one of those multi-colored crayons that you make out of broken/old crayons in muffin cups in the oven. (Bright, happy, ever-changing, every color in the rainbow to use for every mood and thought I have!)
- If I were a city, I would be Palermo, Sicily. (Exciting, complex, busy, inspiring, beautiful, mountainous, oceanic.)

2 hollas!:
yum yum. i would snack on your arms too if they were wings and ranch. ;)
oh, MAN! i want to re-do mine completely. spongebob! genius! : )
Post a Comment