I'm so ready for Grey's Anatomy new season and I'm currently looking for a new blogger name. Yes, I'm BORED TO TEARS with JOYYY! I need something awesome. Also, where do you guys get all your kick ass layouts for Blogger? Suggestions are welcome and encouraged!
---------
Natalie is going to start school on September 2nd. I never thought I would be able to sit here and say to anyone that my daughter is going to a private school. Wow. That's a huge feat for me. I'm very proud of myself for getting to this point in my life.
Natalie is too smart for her own good. She needs this. Staying home with me for 4 years has done her good, but now, it's time for her to move on to bigger and better things. She loves her uniforms and loves her patch with her school name. I'm not going to say where but it's a great place and I'm excited that she gets to go there! She has open house on Sunday and I'm really really excited to meet her teachers!
This is my BABY, hello!!!!!
---------
I stayed up wayyy too late last night stalking everyone's blogs and leaving comments. Sorry. I just hate sleeping. I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something exciting. So now I'm like freaking tired and I can't think and I'll probably miss something exciting IF I go to bed early tonight because nothing exciting really happened last night. Except get comments. LOL I love getting comments.
---------
I got a few calls for my open position today. That's cool. I liked one but her name was the name of one of my old, less than reliable workers so I had a little bout of PTSD with that. LOL Here's the convo that happened in my head when I heard her name:
ME: "Yes, I'll need some Information starting with your name."
HER: "Melissa _____."
ME: "I'm sorry, I don't hire people named Melissa because they are liars and unreliable and thieves. Now, what's your middle name and we'll go from there."
---------
I miss some of the kids that went on to school. =( I hate being attached but at the same time, it helps to be attached. I'm thinking of opening up another business, only using my expert opinions to change the way that places in my same profession are set up. I've got a superfantabulous idea. I just have to figure it out on paper and then I'll get back to you! =D
---------
I find myself switching to cartoons even when there are no children in my house. When will this stop? I mean, I'm a huge fan of Spongebob and Avatar and a few others. But for crying out loud, I'm an ADULT people! I should not be THAT into cartoons. Sheez.
Le sigh...That's all I've got for now. Happy Friday Blogger People!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

3 hollas!:
Hey Joy, thanks for checking out Jeremy's blog site. WOW I can't believe Olivia and how much she has grown and matured, I can't even remember when you all left Happy Hands and how long it's been since we have seen each other. I remember visiting you when she was admitted to Tulsa Regional for RSV and was just a baby.
:(
not all Melissa's are bad...
No, not all! =D
Post a Comment